Monday, September 9, 2013

Gundam update

I finished my Wing Gundam yesterday, it was super easy to build. Easier than the others by a lot. I'll update this post with pictures soon.

In other Gundam news, I won the Midyear 2013 Campaign!

Yeah, one of the models I got at SacAnime (2 posts down), the Wing one I think, came with this code when I bought it. Not like it was in the box, but the store clerk gave it to me. I was to enter it at the Gundam Info website to enter a contest. I selected the "RG Special Set," and won it! Here's what I'm gonna be getting by mail:
Yeah. 11 Real Grade models. I can't believe my luck! (UPDATE: Apparently, these 11 are the only Real Grade models that have been released yet. So when I get them, I'll technically have every Real Grade model ever! Except unreleased ones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I want to know what you think!
コメントを残してください!私は、あなたがどう思うか知りたい。