Thursday, May 16, 2013

Youtube Poop


So I just got Windows Movie Maker and I have made a YouTube Poop with various scenes from Wreck-it Ralph. I can't use visual gags, as I haven't figured out how to paste pics into scenes yet. I did add captions though. Check it out! It's totally clean, unless you consider Felix saying "potty" bad. My favorite quotes from this: " 'Anything to declare?' 'Lara Croft!' 'I get that a lot.' " "I can't spend a medal. I CAN spend garbage! I'm not going back without garbage!" "Do you have any idea what chocolate milk mix put me through?" "I've been all over RoadBlasters looking for dynamite with you...and then?! I got thrown in jail!" "I've never been serious about anything in my life. That's why I came straight here." 8/16/2013 Update: updated video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I want to know what you think!
コメントを残してください!私は、あなたがどう思うか知りたい。