Thursday, August 22, 2013

More Virtual Boy Stuff

I decided to try to get more Virtual Boy coverage with my 3DS. Unfortunately, zooming in only works when taking pictures, so the videos are still small, sorry. At least I figured out how to enlarge the video thumbnails, so they look big. Sorta. At least the pictures are genuinely big.
This is 90% of the intro for Mario Clash. I missed the warning message and the part at the end when Mario goes so far in that the walls disappear.

Here's one of me playing it. This time, I actually cleared 2 levels :P
When I make these videos, I do crappily because I have to balance the 3DS while holding the controller and rush the level anyway because my 3DS never has room for videos over 1:30.

Here's one of me playing Mario's Tennis, another game that's less fun but still cool. The 3D's pretty great in this game.

Here's some pics.

This opening message displays before anything else in every Virtual Boy game I've played. Notice you can't read what it says because of my 3DS' camera quality.

Hey, this is mostly legible! It's the title screen!
Sometimes in these pictures, my 3DS isn't completely lined up with the screen. Because of the spacing of the cameras, this is unavoidable, so I usually give the camera that's used for 2D the advantage. Sometimes I don't, as pictured.
Here's a better demonstration of that. For those of you who don't know a lot about this screen, you're supposed to be able to see a little square with "VB" in the middle in 2 corners of the screen on each screen, and your eyes should adjust to it so that it looks like one big picture with a VB icon in each corner.
Have I mentioned that our copy of Mario Clash has some...problems?
In case you can't tell, that's Mario on that middle platform and some Shellcreepers/Koopas on the bottom-front platform.
I really can't remember what this picture's for, but I'm sure it was for something.
This pic is just so messed up.
What are those blobs on the side? I don't remember seeing those when taking these pictures.
I also took 2 Mario's Tennis pictures. Why didn't I take more? I had like 9 of MC...
You get used to the red, by the way. Whenever I play this game, I think, "Why is Luigi's hat white?" It doesn't work like that outside of game, though, he looks more red to me as I type this.
Ok, that's it for now everybody. If you want coverage on any of my collection that hasn't been mentioned a lot (like, say, Virtual Boy Wario Land), just ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I want to know what you think!
コメントを残してください!私は、あなたがどう思うか知りたい。