Friday, August 16, 2013

Six Flags/Boardwalk Trip Part 3: Redtro Robin and wRapping Things Up

Hello, this is part 3 of my Six Flags series. This post gets its name from the retro Red Robin restaurant we went to on the 2nd day and how it's wrapping things up by being the final part. It's pretty short.
Man, that looks so different from the new logo.
Custom taps with RR characters on them! I thought Red was the only character.
Team Rocket left this binder here.
 I know that's short, but I didn't take a lot of RR pictures considering my 3DS was on red-alert battery level. Just to take up space then, I'll add this Virtual Boy video I took a while ago.
 It's the best video I could take at the time, I didn't know how to zoom in then. It's really cool in 3D. The game is Mario Clash if anyone's wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I want to know what you think!
コメントを残してください!私は、あなたがどう思うか知りたい。