Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Six Flags/Boardwalk Trip Part 1: Park Itself and a Burger I Got There

Hey everyone! I recently went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! I brought my 3DS and took like a gazillion pictures, a lot of which will be in this multi-post blog thing. Enjoy. These are not always in any particular order, sorry. The posts are going to be short.

We went to this cool butterfly garden at one point. It was super humid, and I saw these like, monstrously sized butterflies and took a pic.

They had frequent billboards (not the high-up kind, they were kind of standing up from the ground) advertising these chips/snacks called Takis that my dad seemed to be excited about. Every one had a picture of some person making a real weird face while holding a Takis bag.

When I rode Medusa for the 2nd or 3rd time, I managed to pull my 3DS out to take a picture of the seats in front of me.
On that same ride, you could see a green spray paint can far down below if you looked before the floor came back. I just barely got it in the picture, but in its 2D form, unfortunately, it isn't visible.
Near the beginning of the day, we went to this "Cirque Dreams Splashtastic" show. I didn't really want to go at first, but it turned out to be worth watching. It was basically like dance, acrobatics, trapeze stuff, and a small amount of water. Ironically, my mom, the one who dragged us all into it, didn't even like the show as much. She thought it was gonna be some kind of dolphin show, even though the only dolphin stuff actually mentioned in Six Flags' promotions for it was "...featuring aerialists, acrobats, and dolphins." You did see a dolphin or two in the show, and for whatever reason they had pink bellies. Anyway, my mom went on and on later about how it was disappointing that there were barely any dolphins and we didn't get to learn their names or anything or whatever.
We went to this awesome place called Johnny Rockets inside the park for lunch. Man the burgers were greasy! They were pretty good, but still! The pictures are an understatement!
Seriously. You can see it shining off the burger. Again, the pics aren't fully capturing the full shiny greasiness of this burger.
By the time someone offered me fries, I'd already thrown away my plate, so I used someone's map instead.
By the time I finished my burger, this had dripped off of it. I wiped it off with my finger, thinking it would be liquid, but it turned out to be this thick, gross stuff with a consistency I can't describe. I can't remember where I wiped it.
That's it for now. Next episode: Boardwalk and Awesome Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I want to know what you think!
コメントを残してください!私は、あなたがどう思うか知りたい。